Sunday 7 March 2021

Mother's Day Wildflowers

Morning everyone and welcome to my three new followers.
 

With one week to go until Mother's Day here in the UK I thought I'd better get on and show a couple more cards that I made for the occasion.

This one was quite quick to do.  First I masked off the top of some Sheena Stamping Card and used distress inks with blending foams to add colour.

Next I stamped over the top with 'Wildflowers' stamps (Hobby Art) and black memento ink.

Unfortunately when stamping the sentiment at the bottom (Crafter's Companion) I managed to get an ink smudge on the card, so enamel dots had to come to the rescue.

For a touch of luxury I added purple organza ribbon and a little metal heart charm, attached with a glue dot.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Cardz 4 Galz #141 mother's day or for a special lady
Crafty Calendar Feminine

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

10 comments:

Irene said...

Beautiful card! In Holland we celebrate mothersday in May, funny how it's different all over the world!
XxIrene

cotnob said...

A beautiful Mother's Day card Katrina, lovely colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Beautiful card Katrina ...love the colours
Hugs Sylvie xxu

Claire said...

Beautifully blended background, I rather like the enamel dots and the overall design is spot on x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Mother's day card, so pretty.
Lorraine x

Billie A said...

Beautiful. I love the idea. The colors, ribbon and image is awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Katsina thanks for joining in our challenge too xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a pretty card Katrina!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous design! I love that background! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge. Please join us again real soon!Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator