Thursday 11 March 2021

Calendar page for April

I've finished another page of my handmade calendar, this time with an Easter theme.
 

The image is 'Hoppy Easter' from Lili of the Valley - a digi which I printed straight onto the card before I cut it down. I increased the brightness before printing so the lines were fainter.

I coloured it in with Copic markers:
Easter egg foil:  Y15, Y19, V09 and blender, C0, C1
Chocolate E25, E59, E49
Bunnies: R00, E40, E70, E71
Butterfly/flower: Y11, Y13

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Animal Friends Challenge  #96 hare/rabbit
Crafty Animals  #47 AG with an animal
Dream Factory #89 Chocolat

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

12 comments:

Conny said...

OMG.. this is stunning! Love the little bunnies!

Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

cotnob said...

Another lovely calendar page Katrina, an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

This is fabulous Katrina ...what a lovely idea ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Irene said...

Soooo cute!!
XxIrene

Liz said...

Love this Katrina, just adorable. xx

papierelle said...

Oh this is so cute and lovely how the little bunnies plunder the chocolate egg!! Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory!! Gundi

Sarah said...

Awww, this is just adorable!! Beautifully coloured and I bet you won't want to turn over the page come May!! xx

Fikreta said...

Very bautiful card!

Lorraine said...

Another brilliant calendar page....love chocolate and those bunnies are so cute
Lorraine x

Anke said...

Your page is adorable, so cute and lovely ...

Rosmarie said...

Now this is one fabulous idea!! These little bunnies are just too cute and I really love this lovely Easter scene - I think your calendar is going to be amazing!! Thank you so much for playing along at the Dream Factory. Rosi x

Dreja said...

Oh wie süß!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja