Saturday 20 March 2021

Little Rabbit

Happy weekend everyone :D
 

I coloured this Gorjuss 'I love you little rabbit' image over a year ago so it was ideal when I needed to make a quick card up. 

Other ingredients:-
6x6 card blank 
x-cut circle die
distress inks (antique linen and worn lipstick)
'Hello Friend' Glitz paper pad
cloud dies from Joy Crafts
gemini sentiment stamps
black memento ink
enamel dots

By the way, my Covid jab went very well on Thursday, and apart from a 24 hour headache I don't seem to have had any side effects. Yay! Hubby is getting his today so I hope he gets off lightly too.


I would like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion For Markers Challenge  #583 happy
Sheepski Designs #48 Girls, girls, girls
Creations in pink #32 AG mainly pink
As You Like It Challenge Favourite way to cut an image (&why) - I don't have any luck lining up matching dies and my arm isn't always up to fussy cutting so I usually stamp onto a large piece of card so there is plenty of room around the image to cut it into a circle/square/heart shape etc. 

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

14 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very pretty card.Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Katrina, a sweet image and lovely pastel colours.
Good news about your Covid jab, my hubby had his yesterday, I had my first one over a month ago - neither of us had any real side effects.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Katrina ..great news about your jab we have our next one in May hugs Sue x

Kuni said...

So lovely and cute.
Hugs
Kuni

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Katrina..sweet image and love the colours

Anne

Aunty Sue said...

This is so Beautiful thanks for sharing at PFM

Julie said...

Such a pretty card, Katrina - beautiful soft colours! Thanks for joining in my 'happy' challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, so pretty in pink.
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
Lorraine x

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card with stunning colours. Looks smashing! Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Markers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Katrina. Great coloring and colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Brenda said...

Don't you love it when things work out that way? This is just Gorjess!

Sari / Granne said...

That image is so sweet and your coloring is perfect, very delicate, love the beautiful papers too. Thank you so much for joining SheepSki Designs "Girls, Girls, Girls -challenge". I hope to see you in our new "Animal Magic -challenge" also.