Friday 5 March 2021

Get Well Soon OLC

One of my neighbours had a mishap on the stairs last week so I did up a quick get well card for her.
 

The flower stamp is from an Artemio set and I used distress inks to stamp it out in various colours  (dusty concord, seedless preserves, festive berries, ripe persimmon, spiced marmalade and mustard seed). The colours are slightly faded because I used second generation ink.

The sentiment is a magazine freebie, stamped in black memento. I added various dew drops/enamel dots to finish it off.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Simply Less is More #437 OLC - flowers

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A lovely get well soon card Katrina, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Diane said...

What a lovely card design Katrina, I am sure your neighbor will love it. Hope they are doing well.

Hugs diane

Sarah said...

Loving the rainbow effect Katrina xx

Lorraine said...

A very elegant card, so pretty
Lorraine x

HilaryJane said...

Just lovely, wonderful detail with the matching enamel dots. thanks for visiting me and leaving your lovely message. Your cards are gorgeous xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Katrina....lovely card to cheer your neighbor up....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a lovely card Katrina. Thank you for joining Bizzy Bec’s Blog Challenge and good luck. Gail DT xx