Tuesday 2 April 2019

Such a hoot

Hello lovely peeps


A fun little ATC to share with you today, using the latest Craftascope products from Nick Roberts.
To make the background I dabbed some Distress Oxide ink on my craft mat and spritzed with water before dragging some watercolor card through (Squeezed Lemonade, Frayed Burlap, Twisted Citron).

To add some texture I dabbed through the 'Retro Fun' stencil with a sponge and the same colour inks.


For the owl face I first stamped two of the small swirly circles from the 'Such a Card' set, then masked them off and used the loose ends of the twine bow from 'Bloom and Grow' to stamp eyebrows over the top.



The diamond shape from ATC Antics was used for his beak and I drew black dots onto white Card Candi for his eyeballs.



I cut the card into an ATC shape using the ATC Antics die set and added another one cut from white card on the back, stamped with the ATC details.



To finish off I added the sentiment using a combination of stamps from 'Such a Card' and the Classic Alphabet from My Sentiments Exactly.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Allsorts #513 use yellow
Cupcake Inspirations #467 Woodland creatures


Don't forget you can see more Craftascope inspiration from my teamies
Bryan Evans, Cheryl Wall, Jane Royston, Natalie Ellis and Nicola Clegg

and if you want any of the products they are available in Nick's Etsy shop with free postage
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Craftascope

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

7 comments:

hollyberry said...

Love this ATC,so quirky and very you. By that I mean looking at something in a completely different way. So clever. Nicola xxx

Carol Jacobs said...

I love this, how clever to use the stamps
this way! Nick's stamps are so verstial!
Great work, Girl!

brenda said...

A real fun card, thanks so much for joining in our 'Use Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Linby said...

Such fun! Thanks so much for joining in with my use yellow challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Mervi said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Yellow week,
welcome again;-))m

Quillish said...

Soo cool and fun! Amazing take on the woodland critters. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations :) Hugs ~ Ishani