Tuesday 16 April 2019

Cutaway Card

Hello lovely peeps


Just popping in with a couple of quick cards I made with Craftascope stamps and stencils.

After chopping off about 1.5cm from the front of a 6x6" card blank I stamped two of the circular stamps from the Such a Card set down the right hand side with various colours of Distress ink.
(salty ocean, stormy sky, pumice stone, broken china, tumbled glass).

For the inside I blended one of the distress inks over the right hand side and then quickly laid the All the 8's stencil over the top and removed some of the colour with my stamp shammy (you could use a slightly damp cloth or wet wipe).

The card is finished off with some enamel dots/black pearls and a sentiment from the Profile set, stamped in black Versafine ink.

I also did a version in warmer colours with the Flower Orbit stencil and Distress Oxides (abandoned coral, spiced marmalade, wild honey and squeezed lemonade).   The sentiment is from the Positive Journey stamp set.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 (to come)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

2 comments:

hollyberry said...

I always love your card style Katrina. These are beautiful,and although I usually go for blues I love the brighter of these two. Nicola x

Fikreta said...

beautiful cards!