Saturday 20 April 2019

Floral sneakers

Hello lovely peeps


Just popping in to share the card I made for a 15th birthday.

I used a template to cut out the shapes from Dress Shoppe papers by Lili of the Valley/Nitwit (sorry I don't know where the template was from, it was brought by one of our ladies to a club session a few years back).

For the 'laces' I used some cotton lace from The Range and threaded it through some eyelets I set into the front of the shoe. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley (For You Circular Sentiments).

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Cardz 4 Galz #95 pretty papers
Rabisco Challenge #9 AG with haberdashery item
Daisy Chain #29 make it feminine

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

so lovely!

Sue said...

This is fab Katrina! hugs Sue x

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the papers and that cute sneaker! Thanks so much for joining us about at Cardz for Galz.
Tammy x

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, how cute! I would love a pair of sneakers like these! Great papers and perfect for our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope you will join us again soon.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the sneaker and paper.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x

Ellen said...

Great design, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen