Sunday 31 March 2019

Happy Mother's Day

Hello lovely peeps


I made a few different versions of these as I didn't have a great deal of time to make them and my mojo went on a break. This one was my favourite because of how one of the shrink plastic butterflies turned out.

The butterfly stamps are by IndigoBlu and are all on frosted shrink plastic, though I left the top one un-shrunk.

The smaller one miraculously turned out like this as it shrank instead of all folding in on itself.


The background papers I used are by K&Co, a set that I've had for donkeys years.
I sprayed some natural fibre (sisal?) with green ink and arranged a little cluster of it underneath the sentiment (Lili of the Valley)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 Simon Says Stamp (Wed) AG 
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #423 AG
My Time to Craft #393 mother's day/for a female
Cardz 4 Galz #93 flora or fauna
Southern Girls someone special
Dragonfly Dreams  For a special female

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh wow! Your butterflies and fantastic, and your card is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

crafty said...

A lovely card. Love your choice of colour. Thank you for sharing with Dragonfly Dreams.
Mary

Sue - said...

A pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

Cazro said...

A very pretty card, nice background. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT