Wednesday 17 April 2019

Technology mad Mum

Hello lovely peeps


A commission to share with you today - my friend's Mum is into all the latest igadgets so I dug out James Laptop from my stash of stamps. I used the rubber version but you can get him as a digi in the Lili of the Valley Etsy shop here.

Ingredients:
A4 300gsm white card 
Vintage Charm papers by My Mind's Eye
peach paper from a 10x10 pad (I think from The Works)
Stitched nesting circle dies from The Works
Promarkers Tea Green, Soft Green, Pastel Beige, Khaki, Umber, Grey Squirrel, Warm Grey 2,3 and 5
Marvy marker G679 and Copics E51, E55 and E35 
Robot Data stamp set from Visible Image
London Fog Memento ink pad
sentiments to fit scroll (retired) from LOTV
clear embossing powder 
Typo Lower Bigz XL die by Tim Holtz


(overstamping on one of the papers) 


(clear embossing on the tablet screen)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Dream Valley Challenges #200 all about bears
Get Creative Challenges #79 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Crafty Animals  #25 Anything Goes with animal/teddy bear

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

Fabulous card !

Lisa J said...

People would say this is like me, always on my laptop lol! Fabulous card and I am sure your friends mum loved it. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Lin said...

What a super card. Love the gorgeous orange and green palette, and the bear is coloured beautifully.

Thanks for sharing in our 'Bears' challenge at Dream Valley.

Lin
Dream Valley

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the paper choices and the sweet little bear. Sorry I'm late commenting but I've been away in China with my choir performing. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges.
Hugs, Sandy DT