Saturday 6 April 2019

Elsa the Piggy

Hello lovely peeps


We've got a 'Recipe' theme this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge
 - use 1 ribbon and 2 or more designer papers
Our fabulous sponsors are



For my card I've used Elsa the Piggy, which I've coloured in with Copic markers

Other ingredients:
200gsm Simply The Best white card
square frame dies from The Works
Nitwit 'Romance and Rose' papers
white dotty organza ribbon
6x6" white card blank

As a finishing touch I added some faux stitching around the edges of the papers using a stab and stitch tool and coloured pencil


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 Oddball Art Stamps  AG opt Puffy Pastel Polkadots
Creations in pink #8 Anything Goes more pink than other colours
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #424 AG 

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Cute piggy and a lovely design, those papers are so pretty!
xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

That little pig just made me laugh! Which I suppose, is the point! A really fun, sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's!
Linda

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

flossbite said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Good luck!