Monday 1 February 2021

Tidy Up

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new follower Diane.
 

I'm feeling very chuffed with myself today, I spent most of yesterday tidying and organising all the piles of paper/card I had lying about. Not only are my papers all tidy and colour co-ordinated but I can now see most of my craft room carpet again :D

I made this card a few days ago but it was lacking something so this morning I added the little flowers. I've put clear gems in the centre of the 'plain' ones, the other two were punched from the same paper that I cut the wing from - I found sections where there was what looked like a flower centre, so I punched around it.


To give a little dimension I rolled a ball tool into the centres on a soft mat.

Ingredients:
'World Map' 6x6 paper (The Works)
'Sweet Nothings' 6x6 papers (First Edition)
Brenda Walton 'Bird Scroll' Bigz die 
Antique Linen distress ink for the edges
dark green card
Spellbinders 'Woodland Wreath' die
Papermania midi punch
adhesive gems
digital sentiment (Vera Lane Studio)


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Creative Knockouts #386 Die cuts & Punches
Crafty Friends Challenge #149 Animals/birds
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  AG with Patterned Paper
Crafty Animals  #47 AG with animal


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

6 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card ...Katrina ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Diane said...

Really pretty design and the bird colors are great.

Hugs Diane

cotnob said...

A pretty card Katrina, lovely dies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

It looks lovely, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge.
I too am in a tidy mood, xx

April said...

The wreath with those dainty flowers is beautiful and I love the pattern paper you used on the bird. Thank you for joining us for the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

Fikreta said...

nice card!