Thursday 18 February 2021

So many chocolates

  A little chocolately goodness for you today, using an old Denami stamp I found in my stash.


I have a feeling this will be me at Easter. Having munched through a large bar of Toblerone at the weekend I decided in a fit of madness that I'd give up chocolate for lent (yes, I m regretting that decision already). The sentiment was done on the computer since I couldn't find any suitable stamps in my stash, I used Melanie BT font.

After printing the sentiment roughly where I wanted it on a sheet of card I stamped the image above it with black memento ink.  I coloured her in with Copic markers

Clothes: E11, E25, E59
Skin: YR000, YR00, YR01
Hair: E08, E37, E97
White/Dark chocolate: E51/E29
Chocolate boxes: RV00, RV63, RV55
Ground: E40


To finish off I doodled a border around the edge of the card.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Simply Less is More #436 Colour - chocolate

AAA  #183 one corner opt create a scene

  

Cardz 4 Galz #140 pink and brown (chocolate boxes are pink)

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

12 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Katrina ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Fikreta said...

great card<!

Di said...

What a great card Katrina! Perfect image, sentiment and so CAS! Love it. Psst, I've given up skydiving for Lent - tough call but had to be done :)

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Katrina, it doesn't look like she eats many chocolates.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shell said...

Great card wish I was that thin while eating chocolates. Thanks for joining in at Cardz 4 Galz

Cardsbymaaike said...

What a fun card, I love it. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card and sentiment ... if only we could all look like that when feasting on chocolate! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More

Michelle W said...

Love your card and that sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Jane said...

That's so true! Awesome use of the corner and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card, wish I looked that thin after all the chocolate I've eaten this week!!
Lorraine x

Francesca said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous colouring and such a fab sentiment... a great CAS card!
Chrissie x
Co-creator and Guest Designer "Less is More"