Monday 8 February 2021

Valentine number 1

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new follower, Anke.
 

This is one of the possible Valentine's cards for my hubby - I decided to make a few so that I can choose my favourite. 

I've used 'Harry the Stuffie gets happy mail' from Stamping Bella, coloured in with Copics.

The papers are from a 6x6 pad called 'Love' by Sara Davies and the die is 'Torn Notebook' - an On the Edge die by Sizzix.

The 'I Love You' and two hearts are from the 'Ellie loves Phant' stamp set (also Stamping Bella) - I stamped the hearts directly onto my card. I didn't use my stamping platform so of course I managed to catch the edge of the stamp on my lovely clean white card, grrrr. Luckily another little heart stamped onto scrap and cut out just about covered it.



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
As You Like It Challenge True Love (Valentine) or Fabulous Friends (True Love - I show hubby all the cards I make and he knows how much effort I put into them so I know he will appreciate it)
Stamping Bella Feel the love
Always Fun Challenge 200 romantic/love
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) Love is in the air
Mod Squad Challenge All about love
C.R.A.F.T. #55 love/valentine
Bastel-Traum  #btchallenge97 love
Cupcake Inspirations #512 for those you love

Double D Challenges Valentine Love


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


12 comments:

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

cotnob said...

This is adorable Katrina, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole Pollard said...

Super cute love the notebook edge he will love it if you decide on this one Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

It's extremely useful to have an "in house" critic and I am sure yours will really appreciate this one!! Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

Barbara said...

Harry is so cute and you have colored him so well. This is a delightful card and I am sure that your hubby will like any that you choose for him. Thanks for joining us at the Double D Challenge.
Barbara DT

Darlene said...

OMG this is so adorable Katrina! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lynne said...

A super cute card and your hubby will love it. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, such a sweet little guy, colored perfectly. I love the clean and simple look here, the white background really makes the image pop. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Claudia said...

Dear Katrina, cute, so cute and again cute, simply all is cute, love the sweet bear and your great design.

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge

sue t. said...

Absolutely adorable! My hubs is a sucker for a teddy card! He would love it and I bet your husband would too! Thanks for sharing the love at Cupcake Inspirations!

Marilyn said...

Sweet card. This cute little bear is one of my favourite images and you've created a gorgeous card with it.

Quillish said...

What an adorable card! Love the sweet image and the CAS design.. and ooh that torn bool page makes it look super cool! Thank you so much for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations. Sending love ~ Ishani.