Sunday 28 February 2021

Calendar Page

I didn't remember to get a calendar before Christmas and with stationery shops still shut I decided this week to make a start on doing my own.
 

I did the bottom half in Excel and printed onto 240gsm white card (two months to an A4 sheet).

For the 'picture' I stamped Leapfrog by Lili of the Valley with grey Memento ink then coloured it in with Copic markers
Fur: E40, E70, E71, E74
Tails: N0, N1
Background: BV31



The holes in the top were punched with my Cinch.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 Simon Says Stamp (Mon) Anything but a card 
Dream Valley Challenges #242 hand coloured image
Creative Inspirations Animal Antics

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


7 comments:

Anke said...

Oh the rabbits are so cute, I love your colouring.

Fantastic idea with the calendar.

Hugs
Anke

Gina's Cards said...

This is beautiful! The rabbits are so cute and coloured beautifully! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

cotnob said...

A super calendar Katrina, a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

so very sweet!

Lorraine said...

If all your pages look like this , it's going to be a fabulous calendar. Those little bunnies are so cute!
Lorraine x

Diane said...

What an adorable calendar design Katrina.

Hugs diane

Brenda said...

Brilliant idea, but even cuter than it is brilliant! Love your coloring of these darling little rabbits. It would make me smile every time I looked at it.