Friday 26 February 2021

Rocker card

Today's card is one I've repurposed - I'd made it back in 2016 when I was on the Polkadoodles DT but I'd never got around to using it (you can see the original card here).
 

I replaced the stamp topper with a pre-coloured image from an old LOTV art pad (you can still get digital versions of their art pad images from their Etsy shop)


To match the colours of the base card more closely I added a bit more colour with Copic markers, plus some shading in the white sections.

The lettering was done with the Brush Script alphabet dies by Debi Potter and scraps of paper, mounted on red card to make them stand out.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
UnstampaBelles #108 AG 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  AG with Patterned Paper
Incy Wincy Designs animals and/or add buttons
As You Like It Challenge Favourite reason/occasion to send a card - I love to do birthday cards so that I can personalise them for the recipient, either by adding a name or using something related to their hobbies/favourite things.


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

10 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

I still have some of these somewhere! Wow, I had forgotten them - must dig them out. Love a good stash buster and this is a good one! Welcome and thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles and see you soon!

cotnob said...

A super card Katrina, a fabulous rocker design and great image - I'm sure I've still got some of these hanging around somewhere!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A great re-using of your card and a great card for a boy. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Sarah said...

Very cute and a great way to spruce up a base xx

Liz said...

Super card, Katrina. The image is so cute and I love how you've revamped an older card. xx

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love it. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous design Katrina and I love the cute nautical look.

Helen said...

Super cute design - love all the details you've added to this.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Mari said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty