Thursday 28 January 2021

Piglet love

Who doesn't love Winnie the Pooh and all his friends?


I spotted 'Inky Pinky Piglet'  in the Vera Lane Studio shop and had to have him.

I've used the same drippy paint technique that I first used in 'A Visit to Vera Lane'. By the way, the sentiment on this card is also from 'Hello April'

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Crafty Calendar make it cute
Stamping Sensations Favourite stamps (anything in Vera Lane)
Creative Inspirations Animal Antics
Crafty Animals  #46 Anything Goes always with animal/teddy bear

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

So sweet and adorable and I really like your backgroud.

Gibmiss said...

This card is gorgeous Katrina ...love the paint runs ....I have tried them once ...but not a parch on yours
Hugs Sylvie xx

Fikreta said...

So cute!

cotnob said...

A cute card Katrina, an adorable image and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jannet said...

Wonderfully cute, I love Classic Pooh xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Katrina, this is just lovely! Love your beautifully coloured Piglet and the rainbow paint runs, and the snipped out sentiment works perfectly. Vicky x

Diane said...

So cute, love the colors and fun design.

Hugs diane

Anke said...

Oh Katrina your card is so cute and lovely .. fantastic background.