Friday 8 January 2021

Happy New Year

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are all well. 
 

I made this for my cousin's birthday but I realised I haven't wished you all a 'Happy New Year' yet so I thought this would be the perfect card to share today. Thank you to everyone who has wished me a Happy New Year so far and left lovely comments on my cards.

My New Years' Eve was very much like this card, lol. My sister-in-law and I each made cocktails and toasted each other via video call once an hour, though I have to admit I was very tipsy after the third one and went to bed before midnight :D

So, I wish you all a happy and healthy 2021.  Let's hope that things will start getting back to normal soon now that vaccinations are getting rolled out. 

[The cocktails on my card were made with Tim Holtz 'Happy Hour' dies and watercolour paper, coloured in with Distress markers and a damp paintbrush].

 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) use a new/unused product (first time I've used the dies)

Crafty Catz #533 food/drink

Let's Craft & Create Challenge #167 Anything goes opt Cheers to you

Pammies Inky Pinkies 2101 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Anything goes 

Cute card thursday #668 Anything goes 


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Katrina, I love your cocktails - that sounds like a fun way to celebrate New Year's Eve.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

great card!

Liz said...

Great card Katrina, what a wonderful set of dies. xx

NanaConnie said...

Katrina, that card is a celebration al by itself! Love the die cuts. Cheers!
We're so happy to see you playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at Pammie's inky Pinkies this week. Wishing you good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Aunty Sue said...

what a fab card fits our optional twist perfectly, and so pleased you shared with us at CRAFTY CATZ anything goes challenge. Good Luck

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

I love your coctail card! Love the colors and how it's clean and simple.

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.