Monday 18 January 2021

A Visit to Vera Lane

Morning peeps, happy Monday to you.


I was delighted to find that one of the Aall & Create Artists, Janet Klein (who designed the Chicken Dance stamps in last week's post), has an Etsy shop called Vera Lane Studio. 

There are loads of fab digi stamps in her shop, I loved this one which is called 'Hello April' - it includes the girl, a cloud and two different sentiments.

I printed everything onto my usual paper from Limetree crafts and coloured in with Copics.

For the background I splodged some watercolour paint at the top of an A6 piece of Sheena's stamping card and spritzed it with water so the paint runs down. This is the first time I have done this technique, I was starting to get the hang of it by attempt 4, lol.


By the way, there is a Vera Lane Studio Facebook group for anyone wanting some inspiration, they are very welcoming. After having a browse around I plucked up the courage to post my Chicken Dance card in there and was blown away at the number of people who left lovely comments.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Creative Craft Cottages Challenges #136 use a digi stamp

Make My Monday - #139 new stash (new digis)

Cute card thursday #669 What's New (new digis)

Stamping Sensations Favourite stamps (anything by Janet Klein)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #487 Anything Goes using paper

 Creative Moments #206 Anything Goes 

Pammies Inky Pinkies 2103 Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

9 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous background and card, thank you for joining in at MMM

cotnob said...

A super card Katrina, a sweet image and lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Suze said...

Fun card Katrina. I like the watercolour background. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

brenda said...

Such a fun image and colourful creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

maria f. said...

Love it. That gal. Your April sky.

Donna Walls said...

I must check out Vera Lane, the images are adorable and your Sky technique is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Donna, DT

Gibmiss said...

Love this Katrina ....the little girl is so cute
Hugs Sylvie x

creationsnz said...

Oh this is downright gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG