Sunday 10 January 2021

Chicken Dance

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.
 

A variation on my 'Ham It Up' card from a few days ago, this time using the Chicken Dance stamps from Aall & Create. Aren't they fabulous? They're my current favourite stamp set :D 

As these images are taller than the little pigs I put the Peek a Boo windows vertically on my card.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Stamping Sensations Favourite stamps


Creative Inspirations Animal Antics 

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) Something New (new stamps)

Creatalicious Challenges #202 Anything Goes with optional good luck charm 


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

7 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeosu fun card! Love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh....those chickens, though!!!!! I love this card, your design is GENIUS!!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


brenda said...

Such a fun card to make you smile, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

cotnob said...

Another super card Katrina, I love the fun chickens.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Love the design of this card and the cute images you used. Such fun. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

Helen said...

Love it - that really made me smile!

Thanks for joining us at the Creatalicious Challenge.

Helen x

Fikreta said...

so cute and fun!