Friday 6 November 2020

Watercolour die cuts

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.


My craft room has been in a right mess for the last year and I keep trying to tidy it up - but then get distracted by finding something I'd forgotten I had, lol.  This time it was some spellbinder flower dies that I'd never used, so I thought I'd have a little play.  



After cutting one out of watercolour card I painted it with distress ink dabbed onto my craft mat.

I used the swirly end of the thank you die as 'ribbon' to give the impression of tying the stems together.
   

 I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Scrapping 4 Fun #179 Thanks/Thanksgiving

Dies R Us Challenge #156 give thanks (spellbinders)



Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


3 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Thank you card! I think we all find some "stash" that we have forgotten about, in our craft-rooms!😁
thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Gibmiss said...

Pretty card Katrina ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Julie Odil said...

Oooo, this was worth the distraction, Katrina! Very ppretty! Thanks for entering the Dies R Us Challenge. I hope you join us again next time. Julie, DT member