Wednesday 18 November 2020

Happy Christmoose

Hello lovely peeps
 

I've had a bit of fun with the Merry Moose dies by Tim Holtz for this Christmas card by adding a customised sentiment with Hobby Art Alphabet stamps (I do love a pun). 

He's cut from brown core-dinations card which I then sanded to reveal the white core.
 

The trees were cut from dark green card with a Marianne die and then I stippled white paint onto them to make them look snowy.


The card base is a z-fold that I made from dark green card and some decorative paper (the 'Frozen Snowflakes' paper at the bottom is from Lili of the Valley and the main paper is a positively ancient 12x12" design from my stash (papermania?)


For extra dimension I attached a strip of acetate inside the centre of the card with red sticky tape so that one of the tress appears to 'float'.



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
ABC Christmas Challenge W for Winter Wonderland/X for Xtra Special

Creative Inspirations Winter wonderland

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) Happy holidays

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

5 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, very festive.xx

Gina's Cards said...

Beautiful card! Love the design and gorgeous scene you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and fun Z-fold card, that moose makes me smile!

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Wei said...

Amazing project! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries. And sorry for the belated comment.