Sunday 22 November 2020

Little Holly

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.

 

For today's card I've built a wreath with the Berry Branches stamps from Inkylicious. 

I wanted a slightly softer look so I spritzed the stamp after inking for a watercolour effect and used first and second generation stamping. After mucking up a couple of attempts doing it freehand I got out my stamping platform so I could overstamp if the image wasn't clear enough. The 'Merry Christmas' is also from Inkylicious. 

I still managed to muck up the stamping a little as the paper moved in between impressions (the stamp was really sticky), so I decided to cover up the mistake with an image.  The girl with the candle is called 'Little Holly' from Lili of the Valley, I coloured her with Copics before cutting her out.

Skin: YR000, YR00
Large Bow/Candle: Y32, Y26
Leaves: G21, G29, YG45, YG09
Dress/Hair: E50, E51, E53, E35
Small bows: R32, R35, R29

To finish off I added Ranger enamel accents and a double organza bow.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Stamping Sensations garlands. wreaths, Christmas flowers

We love Chocolate Baroque Christmas


C.R.A.F.T. #577 Christmas

Sheepski Designs #44 Christmas and/or sparkle

Pammies Inky Pinkies 2046 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

6 comments:

brenda said...

Your Christmas wreath is very pretty, I will admit to having that stamp still un-inked after a year or more. The little angel adds a lovely twist, many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Linby said...

Love how you added the cute angel to the wreath, makes for a really unusual design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Katrina
How sweet your card is the little Angel is gorgeous ...and the wreath lovely ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable!! Love so much that cute and sweet angel, it's so pretty with the wreath! Beautiful design!

pinky said...

This is so so pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Sari / Granne said...

Beautiful CAS design with gorgeous bow and sweet angel. Thank you so much for joining SheepSki Designs Christmas and / or sprarkle challenge, I hope to see you in our new Feature a Creature challenge also.