Monday 13 September 2021

Feeling fall

Hello lovely peeps


It's coming up to that time of the year - the trees are starting to shed and I'll soon be like a little kid kicking up the leaves on the pavement :D

For my card background I've used an old A4 leaves stencil by Pronty.  I dabbed it with distress inks then spritzed with water and laid some watercolour card on top.


This technique can sometimes give patchy results but I just did some blending around the edges to disguise it a little. 


The enthusiastic zebra is from the 'Zippy Zebras' set by MFT and the sentiment is from 
the 'All the Encouragement' stamp set (also MFT)


For the tiny leaves I used a Marianne Design die (CR1336 ) and scraps of paper/card.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

MFT Slimline Feeling fall

Crafty Gals Corner #223 Hello fall

Country View Crafts' Challenge the leaves begin to fall



Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


6 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I love the little black and white zebra on the bright leaf background! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges for our September 'the leaves begin to fall' challenge! Corrie x

cotnob said...

A super card Katrina, a fun image and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

I love this card Kat! He looks so happy kicking up all those colourful leaves!
Stencil monoprinting is one of my fave things to make backgrounds and this one looks terrific! x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

Jane said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining my "the leaves begin to fall" challenge over at Country View x

Jana Forrest said...

First your card brought a big smile to my face. Second I learn so many new techniques from the entries to Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Thank you for yours. DT~Jana