Monday 6 September 2021

Something Old, Something New

Hello lovely peeps



A CAS card to share today, using a very old Docrafts/Forever Friends stamp which I coloured in with Copics and cut out. 

For the background tag I used one of the papers from this beautiful new 6x6 pad from Craft Consortium called 'Watercolours'. I've been having a moratorium on buying new paper pads as I have way too many but I had to make an exception for this one. 



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Creations in pink #36 AG in mainly pink
Perfectly CAS 18 stripes and/or dots
Passion For Markers Challenge  #607 add a sentiment

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

15 comments:

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card love the paper and the bear
thanks fot joining us at creations in pink
hugs ellen DT

cotnob said...

A super card Katrina, such a cute image and lovely papers - a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elaine Stark said...

Very sweet, I loved those bears. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Anke said...

So sweet and lovely ...

Sue said...

Sweet card Katrina when my daughter was younger she used to collect the little ornaments and even my Grandson's cot was a forever friends one LOL hugs Sue x

Nat said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers
Natx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card, love the design and the cute bear.
Lorraine x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Come on now... you can never have too many paper packs! This is gorgeous Katrina! Stunning C&S design and the perfect paper choice for it. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Aunty Sue said...

Fab project and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

Fikreta said...

Its a beautiful card.

Neets B said...

So lovely seeing a Forever Friends image, they used to be everywhere for years in my younger days. A great little focal point too with lots of lovely white space. Thanks so much for playing along at Perfectly CAS, Anita x

JulieP said...

Your certainly made something old look very new and fresh. This is adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us this month at the Perfectly CAS challenge blog!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Katrina
Fabulous card …think I have this stamp ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Julie B said...

How sweet, must admit to owning that stamp too, my FF stamps need to be used more often!
Thanks for sharing with us at Perfectly CAS. :)

Irene Axiotis said...

Great card! Beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink Challenge!
Irene & Nicki DT