Thursday 30 September 2021

Bunny Hugs

Hello lovely peeps
 

A CAS card today using Rocking the Wreath stamp set from Tracey Hey

I stamped the bunny first onto a 5x7" card with black memento ink and covered it up with a post it mask.

Using my stamping platform I straightened out half of the wreath into a line


I repeated on the left hand side and then started adding in branches. Spot the ink smudge (aargh)


Once all the leaves were added I coloured them and the bunny in with Copic markers then added the sentiment with black memento.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

As You Like It Challenge Fall or winter & why (I love autumn - the colours, the smell of wood smoke in the air, kicking up the leaves on the ground) 
Addicted to CAS #207 autumn
Cardz 4 Galz #156 Autumn/Fall leaves
Cute card thursday #692 AG opt birthdays


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is adorable Katrina hugs Sue x

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute bunny and I love how you added the wreath, Katrina! Very sweet CAS card ~ Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

cotnob said...

A super card Katrina, such an adorable bunny and great CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love Tracey Hey's stamps and she is only just over the hill from me so I figure it's in the very best interest of the local economy that I buy from her!! xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is totally adorable. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Lynne said...

Such a cute card and lovely autumn colours on your leaves. Thank you for joining in at AS You Like It. Lynne DT

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Anke said...

Oh Katrina your card is so sweet and lovely.

Hugs
Anke