Thursday 17 December 2020

Scribble Snowman

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.


Getting towards the end of my Christmas makes now, for this one I've used 'Scribble Snowman' (Funstamps) which I stamped in grey. 

For the background I painted some silver paint onto the 'Tree scape' stencil from Claritystamp and quickly ran it through my ebosser machine with white card to deboss it (the end result is slightly pearlescent but it's hard to pick it up on a photo).


For the sentiment I used the 'Grand Merry Christmas' die (Memorybox) with some deep blue pearlescent paper, then coloured in the snowman to match -  I used cool grey 1-5 and black Promarkers and then went straight over the top with Midnight Blue. I also went over the eyes, mouth and stones with a black fineliner pen to make them stand out.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Allsorts #602 Christmas

Crafty Calendar Christmas

Passion For Promarkers Challenge  #572 Add a sentiment


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Katrina, a jolly snowman and great background and you have used one of my favourite sentiment dies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lia said...

This is lovely!I like the embossed background and cute snowman!
Lia xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Katrina. I love the wintery scene you've created. xx

Elaine Stark said...

Love this card. I have this snowman and he is one I go to most years. A super bachground. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Ellibelle said...

What a great design! Love the embossed background and cute snowman!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Fikreta said...

so lovley card!
Happy holidays! ⛄

Liz said...

Popping back to say thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month with this beautiful card. Good luck!
Liz xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a lovely, frosty feel this card has, great background technique too. Thank you for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers this time.
Lorraine DT

Julie said...

Fabulous Christmas card, Katrina - so elegant! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP - good luck and have a safe and healthy Christmas! Juliexx

Intruderlady said...

gorgeous card. Love the debossing. Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Good luck with your entry. Kitty DT