Monday 7 December 2020

Coffee Time

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.
 

Just popping in to share the card I made for my niece's birthday, plus a tip for covering two 7x7" cards using one sheet of 12x12" paper.

My niece is currently working in a coffee shop before she goes off to her new job in Spain next year,  so I wanted to use  'Uptown girls Clarissa and Camille share a Cafe' from Stamping Bella for her card. I found this gorgeous Basic grey paper in my stash which goes very well with the circles on the mug. As I had only one sheet I wanted to get the most out of it, so I worked out a way of getting two 7x7" cards out of it by cutting it up like so:


(You'll notice that I've also cut out the piece in the corner so I have a snippet of gorgeousness to use on a third card. Thrifty is my middle name, lol)

The stamped image could go over the L shaped piece like this:


After covering my card with the 'square' piece, I coloured in the image with Copic markers.


and finished off with stamped sentiments (Lil of the Valley 'Teenage Girl')


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-


Colour Crazy Challenge #48 Anything Goes

Creative Fingers #198 Anything Goes

YNS Challenges  #153 Just for you (niece)

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

7 comments:

Annie H said...

Great choice of paper, beautiful colouring !
xx Annie

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Katrina ...stunning papers
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Katrina, super papers and great image.
Thank you for the tip.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

A pretty girly image, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our December challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card!

Margo said...

Such a beautiful card
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
Greetz
Margo