Tuesday 15 December 2020

Baby’s First Christmas

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.



Today I'm sharing the Christmas card I made for my goddaughter's son (my god-grandson if there was such a thing :D )

Looking through all my LOTV stamps the only cutie I could find that was sitting down was James Laptop, but he's not very Christmassy - so I decided to adapt him by adding a santa hat and the little snowman sign (from James Snow Angel and James Santa Stop Here). 


I coloured everything in with Promarkers and cut it all out
bear: pastel beige, sandstone, caramel, blush
hat: poppy, crimson, burgundy, cool grey 1
sign: tea green, soft green, tequila sunrise, cool grey 1, 2 & 5, black

The snowman sign is just big enough to hide the laptop


Other ingredients:-
Christmas sentiment stamp from Forever Friends/Docrafts set
magazine freebie alphabet stamps
Let It Snow paper pad (I'm getting through it....)
snowflakes punched from a white foam sheet


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Passion For Promarkers Challenge  #572 Add a sentiment

I love Promarkers #425 Anything Goes opt Christmas


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Katrina, perfect for a baby's first Christmas.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Mc Enery said...

You have done such a great job adapting James! Well done! Beautiful papers and a wonderful card design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Sheryl said...

This is an adorable card for baby's first Christmas.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Ella's Design said...

This is so sweet, Katrina! Love the soft, delicate colour tones and James bear is just adorable...
Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely and very sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFP and our mega challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie