Saturday 19 December 2020

Scribble baubles

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.


This is the last of my 2020 Christmas makes, I've put all my Christmas stash away now (I hope I haven't forgotten someone's card 😅)

The baubles are by Woodware, stamped onto watercolour card with black Versafine ink and coloured in with Distress Oxides.  The sentiment (Personal Impressions) is heat embossed with white powder onto black card.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Crafty Calendar Christmas


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

6 comments:

Viv said...

These are fab baubles Kat = need to look out for them I think! Lovely card. x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
Happy holidays! ⛄

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Katrina, super baubles, I love this card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Katrina
Fabulous card ...love it
Hugs Sylvie xx

LesleyG said...

Wow just love this card. What a fab stamp, and beautifully coloured and lovely layout xxx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining in our 'Christmas' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x