Tuesday 29 December 2020

Deer Mum

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you all had a good Christmas.


So it turns out that I haven't shown you all my Christmas cards - I posted this one without taking a photo of the finished card, so I had to wait until I visited my Mum  :D

To start off I stamped the reindeer from the 'Christmas Friends' stamp set (Lili of the Valley) onto watercolour paper and coloured in with with Distress Markers before fussy cutting.

Next I covered the front of a 7x7 card with a Diane Rooney paper then die-cut a circle into the right hand side.
 

started to add some holly leaves (Tim Hiltz Mini Christmas Green) around the edge of the aperture

 

and glued a circle of acetate on the inside of the card (all with cosmic shimmer glue)
 

To finish off I added berries (cut from red glitter card using a standard hole punch).



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Christmas with the Cuties #45 have yourself a merry little Christmas

Creative Inspirations Ho! ho! ho! (Christmas makes)

As You Like It Challenge Favourite person to make card for (family or friend) - I love to make cards for family, especially my Mum and sister as they are both crafters too and know how much effort I've put in

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

8 comments:

Liz said...

Such a cute card for your Mum, Katrina. xx

Denise Bryant said...

What a fun card! I love it!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
Happy New Year! 🥳

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Katrina, a cute deer and great design.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

This is stunning Katrina ...love it ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Brenda said...

This is so cute, Katrina! I love the very creative card design and such a darling image. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Oh just look as his little face!! Thank you so much for joining in with the Family or Friend AYLI challenge. Your make is gorgeous and we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x