Monday 21 September 2020

Autumn colours

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are all well.


I love this time of year - leaves falling, beautiful colours, and hopefully still a bit of sunshine - so I didn't have to look far for the inspiration for my card today.  

I'm taking a break from stamping at the moment so dragged some of my dies out instead. The leaves are by Craftascope and the sentiment is from a Crafters Companion advent calendar. To get the coloured card I smooshed distress inks onto my craft mat and dragged white card through before drying.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) No stamps allowed
 Allsorts #590 my lovely garden
Mod Squad Challenge -  autumn foliage
Crafter's Cafe #251 seasons
Tinker- Dream  #btchallenge93 Fall/Autumn 
Crafty Friends Challenge #145 autumn colours

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

7 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty CAS Autumnal creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous, love the simplicity of it, very effective, thank you for joining us at Allsorts and at Crafty Friends, xxx

cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Seasons challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Dorothy S said...

Great CAS card Thanks for entering the Seasons challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. Congratulations on your win. My apologies for the late comment.
Dorothy S, DT member

Anushree Vaish said...

Such a lovely CAS card with beautiful autumn colors !!Thanks for joining us at Bastel Traum FALL challenge.

DT Anushree
http://anushreevaish.blogspot.com/

Claudia said...

Katrina, this is simply perfect. Love the great idea with the leaves turning in autumn colours, so elegant and clever!

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge