Sunday 13 September 2020

Leaf Pile Fun

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.



For today's card I've used the digi stamp "Wryn's Leaves" from Tiddly Inks which I printed at 150% size and coloured with Promarkers.


I put fine tips on a few of them so I could colour in my doodled border.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Passion For Promarkers Challenge  #559 autumn/fall
Cute card thursday #651 no patterned paper
Incy Wincy Designs - girls, girls girls
TIME OUT Challenges #170 adventurous 
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Allsorts #589 I Love ... (colouring in, doodles, autumn leaves)

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


11 comments:

debs29blue said...

So cute and your colouring is lovely! Debs xx

Angela said...

I love your doodle border. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
Smiles, Angela DT Member
TTCRD DT
https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a fun image and I love the doodled border. Such a pretty finishing touch. Love Dawn x

Nat said...

Perfect image for our 'Fall' challenge, fab colouring too! Thanks for sharing at PFP
Natx

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous CAS card Katrina. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Your doodled border is awesome too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card !

brenda said...

A sweet creation, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mummylade said...

Adorable image! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at Allsorts this week.

Linby said...

What a great image and I just adore your doodled border especially with the toned colouring. Thank you for joining in with my I love challenge at Allsorts birthday challenge.
Lynn x
DT

sandie said...

Congrats for getting Honours at Time Out x