Friday 2 October 2020

Monster Reveal

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.


Just popping in to share the card I made for hubby's 50th. When  you open it the grumpy monster disappears to reveal smiley ones :D


I would have liked to finish the inside properly but I spent so much time working on his BB8 cake that I didn't have enough time left for the card.

Ingredients:
Monster Hugs stamp set from Aall & Create
Monstrous Party digi by TiddlyInks
Promarkers
8x8 card blank
Nitwit digi papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
I love Promarkers #420 AG opt  CAS
Colour Crazy Challenge #38 Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Spots and dots or inky splats
Incy Wincy Designs - funny and/or celebrate
As You Like It Challenge Favourite bright or pastel (I love the cheerfulness of bright colours)

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card. I bet hubby loved it. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Fikreta said...

Its very beautiful !

Anne said...

This is such a fun card Katrina. Thanks for joining the AYLI challenge - good luck!
Anne x

creationsnz said...

A beast of a card and lots of fun happening there. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG

Suze said...

Adorable card. Thank you for entering the Funny and/or Celebrate Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Marjeta said...

Super fun card. Thanks for shering with us at Colou Crazy.

NickScrapShack said...

Fun card! Love the mix of happy pattern and colours. Those monsters are super cute too. I like the way you distressed edge. Thank you so much for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck! Nick