Wednesday 16 September 2020

Monster Line Up

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.


Just popping in to show you a spinner card I made with 'Line Up' from Stampotique, coloured with Copic markers. I used IO cloud dies for the sentiment aperture and to hide the brad that allows you to spin the sentiment wheel around.


 The sentiments are a mix of brands - I picked the words that fit best for size and with my theme.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
MFT The Birthday Project I like to move it move it 
Allsorts #589 I Love ... (colouring in, quirky characters, cards that move)
Dies R Us Challenge #153 one for the boys

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

5 comments:

brenda said...

Those Cats are such fun, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

Why not also link to our first challenge at: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/ where we have great prizes to be won.

B x

Linby said...

A lovely fun card especially with the wheel. I will get around to one of those reveal cards soon lol!
Thank you for joining in with my I love challenge at Allsorts birthday challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Ellibelle said...

So very cute and nicely colored too!
Thank you so much for sharing what you love with us this week at Allsorts and celebrating our belated 11th birthday with us!
Ellibelle's Corner

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Birgit said...

What a cute, cute masculine card. Perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!