Friday 11 September 2020

Ahoy

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.



For today's card I've used the Gorjuss girl stamp 'Piracy', coloured with Copic markers. Her hands are behind her back on this one but I wanted her to be holding the sentiment so I used the hands from another Gorjuss girl stamp. 

The papers are from the 'Land Ho' collection by Nitwit.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Incy Wincy Designs - girls, girls girls
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


3 comments:

Fikreta said...

So sweet card!

cass said...

Wonderful card with great patterned paper, loved the distressed edges. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Beverley said...

Fabulous card, I love the little Gorjuss girl and great layout. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x