Wednesday 20 March 2019

Christmas Ribbon Slider

Hello lovely peeps


Before I start, thank you to the people who left comments for me yesterday - they were very much appreciated. It was a lovely service and Treverva Male Voice Choir did Uncle Paul proud with very powerful performances. They were a hard act to follow but I managed to read out Paul's poem OK (luckily they finished with an uplifting number so I was able to compose myself 🙂)

I've just got a quick post today to share the ribbon slider Christmas card I started at our club session last Thursday (I took Christmas papers but no Christmas sentiments, oops).

The image and papers are freebies from Making Cards Magazine (Christmas 2017 edition). The image was in black and white so I coloured it with Copics to match the paper.

The sentiments inside are from Inkylicious


See my other ribbon slider post for links to the creator of these and her video.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
C.R.A.F.T. #505 Christmas
Winter Wonderland Fuzzy wuzzy
 Fab 'n' Funky #432 Christmas

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

6 comments:

Chris said...

Love the slider card Katrina, love how the ribbon looks like an extension of the rabbit's scarf...very clever!
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week
Chris
x

@d_e_crafts said...

So cute! Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

Brenda said...

Katrina, this is so cute! I love cards that move or shake. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card with a sweet image and super papers, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful !

Pat K said...

Aw..this is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge. Pat K xx