Tuesday 26 March 2019

Good Friend

Hello lovely peeps


Nick is back on Hochanda again today at 11am and 3pm with another new collection of stamps, stencils and dies. There's a bit of a floral theme going this time, as well as an amazing dolphin die.

I made this card for the shows with the gorgeous gerbera stamp in the Bloom and Grow set, and lettering from the Such a Card set which appeared last Friday (I used the letters in 'friend' and joker' to do the 'for')

The background was made by dabbing Distress Inks onto my craft mat, spritzing them with water and then dragging watercolour card through.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations Spring greens (green or greenery)
Kitty Bee Designs #139 in the garden
YNS Challenges  #110 pastels



Also from the Bloom and Grow set was this lovely sentiment, which I chopped up before doodling lines around the edges. The background for my tag was made with a similar method to that above, but first I sponged Distress Oxides through the 'Fancy Flourish' stencil and dried the card before dragging it through the ink on my craft mat.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Crafter's Cafe #215 borders OR include some metal
The Crafty Addicts #58 Optional embellish it

I hope you enjoy Nick's shows today. Don't forget my teamies will have some more inspiration for you on their blogs/social media
Bryan Evans  blog - Geezer Crafter
Natalie Ellis  blog - Tilly Anne  and lovesplat on Instagram
Cheryl Wall  blog - chez101craftywaftydoodah
Nicola Clegg on Facebook

as well as inspiration from Nick himself on his blog Barnsley Crafter

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

6 comments:

hollyberry said...

Love both,but the card is so pretty. Nicola x

Dawn Phillips said...

these are so lovely. I do like the sentiment on the tag. Love Dawn x

Fikreta said...

Woderful!

Mia said...

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Rene said...

These are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So pretty! The soft colors work well together. Thank you playing along with the YNS Pastel Challenge!