Sunday 16 August 2020

Happy Times and cake anxiety

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are all well.


Jut a quick post to show you the card I made for my brother-in-law, using Happy Times and one of the Statements - Fabulous stamps from LOTV.

I'm having a third attempt today at making a special cake for my hubby's 50th birthday - I have bitten off way more than I can chew, so to speak, since I'm not much of a baker. The first attempt was disastrous and the second attempt was edible but I'm not happy with the flavour (plus part of it broke), so I'm hoping for third time lucky today. I'll share a photo with you later in the week if it's presentable, lol. I may end up buying one from Asda :D

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Cutie Pie Challenge #150 hip to be square
Daisy Chain #44 for the boys/men
Aud Sentiments Challenge #257 Anything Goes & a sentiment
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #477 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

8 comments:

Billie A said...

sure hope your cake came out and your hubby had a great awesome 50th birthday.. Happy Birthday.. I love your sweet card. The image is darling and love the way the sentiment is within the image area. Your BIL will love it. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card!
Love your cute and comfy image with the "happy times", love your colouring and big sentiment too!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card. I love LOTV images so sweet.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at
AUD Sentiments
this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Crafty hugs
Debbie Maddock – DT AUD Sentiments
My blog

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card....this image adorable!! I like the way you have arranged the enamel dots too

Thank you for joining in with our "square" challenge, we hope you will be back to play along with the Cuties again soon xx

Good luck with the cake too

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Lovely card, I hope your husband enjoyed his birthday and that you had a good baking day too! Thanks for joining us for our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and all the best - Michelle - DT x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card, thanks for joining us @ Cutie Pie Challenge.
Sue x

Helen said...

A great card - such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x