Monday 3 August 2020

Retirement card

Hello lovely peeps, hope you are well.


A really quick post to show you a retirement card I made with a free stamp from Making Cards magazine, coloured with promarkers. I like to personalise my cards wherever possible so here I coloured the cat to match my friend's siamese.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Passion For Promarkers Challenge  #553 girl power 
Pixie's Snippets Playground #383
Show us Your Pussies-Cat Only Challenge #56 Furrything Goes
Rabisco Challenge  AG with haberdashery item

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

So very beautiful!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Ahhh, what a sweet image! I love personalising cards too. This is so lovely and I'm sure it will be treasured. Love the buttons and the overall design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Nat said...

Gorgeous! Love your colouring and pretty paper. Thank you for joining PFRP
Natx

Di said...

Great card Katrina - and so personalised. A lovely touch.

Hugs

Di xx