Sunday 30 August 2020

Present Kitty

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.



For today's card I've used a stamp from Lili of the Valley called 'Present Kitty', coloured with Promarkers.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Creations in pink #25 Anything Goes mostly pink
Creative Moments #197 Anything Goes opt pretty papers
Passion For Promarkers Challenge  #557 buttons and/or bows
I love Promarkers #417 AG opt use die cut or punch
Papercraft Challenges  #61 animals
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) Anything Goes
My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge #504


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

8 comments:

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous card - anything cat related is a winner with me and this isno exception. Ilove it.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this little kitty is too cute!! Your colouring is so delicate and that backing paper looks fab. Also love that you've managed to find some buttons that match perfectly! A really lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen x

The Crafty Den said...

Such a pretty card Katrina. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Marjeta said...

Lovely image and great sketch presentation. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

OlgaB said...

Lovely detail on your project! Love the image!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Fikreta said...

So cute!

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable card. This kitty is so cute. Love your layout. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

Silke said...

Such a sweet creation! Love the LOTV stamps, too! Thank you for sharing with us over at Papercraft.
Hugs, Silke