Tuesday 18 August 2020

Nacho says Happy 50th Birthday

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.


This is the card I made for my cousin's 50th birthday recently, using Nacho by Stamping Bella and several different patterned papers from a book I got at either The Range or The Works (my memory is starting to fail me in my advancing years, lol).

I used the Tim Holtz giftcard dies to make a holder for my 'gift voucher' which I put on the inside. Nacho is stamped with the aid of a reverse/mirror stamp to get him looking the other way.


Meanwhile, I am making progress with hubby's 50th birthday cake. I have the cake made and iced now, it's just waiting for decoration (that's my task for tomorrow).

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Stamping Sensations make it masculine
MFT The Birthday Project Card & gift in one
Creative Knockouts #363 finish the inside
Papercraft Challenges  #61 animals
The Male Room #141 birthday

Cupcake Inspirations #500 Birthday celebration


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

10 comments:

brenda said...

A great fun male card, many thanks for joining in our 'Masculine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Lady Joyful said...

I love that dog! Really great design. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

By the way, The Male Room is also having a birthday celebration this month and your card would be perfect for entering over there as well, if you'd like to do that :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh what a fun card Kat! Love the inside as well!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week!

Hugs,
Kelly

Joan said...

Love your cute pup, fab card

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Fikreta said...

Gorgoeus card!

*Vicki* said...

Your Nacho pup is absolutely adorable! I love your fun masculine design with your papers and the fun surprise element inside as well! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Michelle B. said...

Hahahaha, that image makes me laugh! Love the color palette - so creative! So glad you joined us for our Finish the Inside Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

foleysfriend said...

I love how you're able to use so many different patterned papers. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations for our 500th challenge.

sue n.

Sari / Granne said...

What a fun image and love the DP you have used. Colors are perfect together. Thank you for joining us on our 7th birthday Birthday challenge at The Male Room.

Renate said...

Nacho looks very surprised.
Really nice made.
Thank you for saring this fun card at our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)