Wednesday 14 April 2021

New Home

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.  Apologies for the lack of posts and visiting your own blogs to comment. Between work, gardening and my new crafty addiction (more to come on that soon), I've not had much time left for blogland. 

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my friend to give her son and partner when they moved into their new home.
 

She sent me pictures of the house beforehand and it's so lovely I wanted to move there myself :D 
I decided to do a variation on an easel card I designed a few years ago but designed it specifically to look like their new house.



There is a beautiful stream running past too so I have incorporated that onto the base of the easel.
 



Ingredients:
Tim Holtz (Sizzix) mini tattered florals and garden greens dies
Cheery Lynn fence die
various scraps of paper
LOTV circle sentiment stamp
wadding for the chimney smoke
watercolour card and grey paint for the windows/door


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Pixie's Snippets Playground #400
Aud Sentiments Challenge #272 AG & a sentiment
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  AG with Patterned Paper


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x



12 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Katrina, how wonderful to be able to make it so personal.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Wow Katrina ...this is stunning .... how gorgeous is this .....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Fikreta said...

its fabulous!

Liz said...

Your card is just fabulous, Katrina. What a brilliant idea. xx

Sarn said...

What a FANTASTIC new home card. The best I've seen as it's a lovely easel card and personalised too. Brilliant!
xxx

Darnell said...

This is stunning, Katrina! What a wonderful personalized keepsake you have made for them to cherish always! Hugs, Darnell

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow that's amazingly beautiful and impressive!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing project. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Di said...

Wow Katrina - this grogeous and so personalised easel card will be treasured! Love it and you must have put so much work into making it too.

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda said...

This is more like a gift than a card. You've recreated such a lovely image of their home.

Diane said...

Wow Katrina what a gorgeous house card design.

Hugs Diane

Lorraine said...

What a brilliant design, love it
Lorraine x