Thursday 29 April 2021

Fan-tash-tic

Hi everyone and welcome to my new follower :D



 I've got a masculine card to share with you today, using scraps of paper and a moustache die I had in a Crafters Companion advent calendar.


 
To make it more suitable for my nephew I used neutral colours and a different accent die. I added a few more enamel dots as mine didn't have quite the same balance as Debby's. 

For the sentiment inside I put

Hope you have a fan-tash-tic day 


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Cut it Up #224 Masculine cards 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  AG with Patterned Paper 
Always Fun Challenge 211 CAS

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


9 comments:

cotnob said...

A super masculine make Katrina, a great way to use up your paper scraps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

This is gorgeous Katrina ...
Fabulous mans card ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Diane said...

Super cute masculine card design.

Hugs diane

Viv said...

Just a brilliant 'man' card Kat! x

Jackie Cornfield said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What an elegant birthday card! The layers add so much interest, and I love the colors.

Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Masculine Card challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Lorraine said...

What a brilliant design, love the papers and that moustache die looks fab.
Lorraine x

Larelyn said...

Love this, love mustaches. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Masculine challenge.