Tuesday 6 October 2020

Gnome Pile

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.
 

For today's card I've stamped Gnome Pile by Stamping Bella directly onto an A6 card blank made from thick watercolour card and coloured in with Distress markers.



For the sign I used the smallest happy birthday stamp I could find in my stash and drew the sign around it with a black fineliner.

 I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

As You Like It Challenge Favourite bright or pastel - as well as being cheerful I love the way brights really pop with a white background.

AAA  #175 one layer & optional coffee

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge optional gray & orange 
 

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

5 comments:

A.Rose said...

So sweet and wonderfully colored! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

Ooò, a pile up of gnomes! How adorable. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Joy Dsouza said...

Amazing card. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is this gnome pile! Love your partial coloring too. Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge