Sunday 11 October 2020

Book Hedgehog

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.
 

We did book folding at one of our craft club sessions a couple of years ago but I never got around to decorating the hedgehog I made (it took the whole 2 hour session just to do the folding). Since I've had lots more spare time this year I decided to get him/her out of hiding and give it a go. 

I kept it simple because I wanted something next door's kids could have a go at if they were bored. The lovely black button and googly eyes came out of my stash and I made the rest from card/paper. The hat is two circles and a strip of paper, the flowers are circles cut into spirals and wound around a quilling tool, and the feet were done with black card and a flower die.   

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 As You Like It Challenge Favourite non card project and why - I love to upcycle things and this was a lot of fun to decorate.    
Dream Valley Challenges #234 more than one fold
Creative Fingers #194 Anything Goes
 Creative Moments #200 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

5 comments:

Liz said...

What a cute hedgehog, Katrina! xx

Gibmiss said...

Love this Katrina ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Seafield Jo said...

I love this, it's gorgeous. I bought some patterns to give it a go, but that's as far as I got! Jo x

Lynne said...

A fabulous project, love his orange hat. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Fikreta said...

so cute!