Sunday 10 February 2019

With Love Tag

Hello lovely peeps


Another sneaky peek for you of the new Lili of the Valley stamps being launched at the end of the month. This image and sentiment are from a set called Fluffy Birthday.

Of course they lend themselves to all sorts of occasions so I've made a Valentine's card.

I've had the digis to play with and although the meeces are printed at the same size as the rubber stamps I have enlarged the sentiment to balance the card out better.

I coloured in with Copic markers
Fur: E50, E53, E23, E25
Tag, ribbon and pencil: R00, R32, R35, R29 
Grass: G40, G12 with C1 over the top

I doodled kisses around the edge to match the tag and mounted it on a Nitwit paper that I changed from orange to red in CraftArtist.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Pile It On  #151 Pretty in pink
Make My Monday - #89 red, pink and white
Dragonfly Journeys #134 gaga for gingham 
Crafty Gals Corner # 184 CAS 

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

12 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous card, love the peeks of the new stamps, thank you for joining in at MMM.

Chris said...

So cute and sweet, delightful little meeces, lovely clean design, the doodled border looks great and ties everything together beautifully.
Chris
x

Barbara Chatfield said...

Really lovely card. Would like to make it for my man. But it will not be out in time for Valentine's day. Is that right. Do you make to Dell please xx
Best wishes.
Barbara x

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, what an adorable card! I would say that it's for Valentines Day but this is really about sending love all year round. The cute mice/meeses are so cute!! Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Katrina Bufton said...

Hi Barbara, I'm afraid they won't be available until 22nd February at the Farnborough Craft Show. I do sell some of my cards, if you would like to buy this one please contact me at kernewekkat@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Katrina

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, super cute!
Wendy x

hollyberry said...

I love my mice as you know and these two are just adorable,making a beautiful card. Nicola x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Judy V said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
You were one of the lucky winners from Challenge #184 – Clean & Simple at the Crafty Gals Corner!
Please visit the blog to claim your prize :)

Jeannie said...

Hi Katrina! This little duo couldn't be cuter and I adore the way you've colored them. The gingham background framing them is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining my 'GaGa for Gingham' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Keti's Projects said...

Such an adorable card. Love all you pink details. Thank you for joining us at Pile It on. Keti (DT)