Wednesday 20 February 2019

Apple Cart

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new followers :o)


One more card to show featuring the new Lili of the Valley stamps being launched at the Farnborough craft show on Thursday. These stamps are from the set called 'Sunny Days'.
If you're not going to the show they will be available on the website from 26th February.

As with my Easter Egg Tree card, my layout was inspired by a fabulous card by Inge Groot



Ingredients used:
5"x7" landscape card from Anna Marie Designs
200gsm Simply The Best card from Limetree
Copic markers
card scraps from my stash
Pete Hughes 'Frames' thinlits dies from Sizzix
stitched circle dies from The Works
cross stitch almost circles from Ebay/China
glitter dots (green from Stampin Up, white and clear from Docrafts)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Dragonfly Dreams  Include a heart
Southern Girls animal antics
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) Things with wheels
Papercraft Challenges  #31 all the critters
Shopping Our Stash #389 Make your mark

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

8 comments:

hollyberry said...

All of your cards are beautiful Katrina and with LOTV products so cute too. Love the teddy and apple cart card. Nicola xxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, super cute and love the layout.
Wendy xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous layout - it really makes a great and creative card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

These are beyond adorable! What sweet cards you've made here and I'm so impressed at your deft hand with the colors and coloring job! The pastels are gorgeous and I really like the way you created an entire scene for each of your critters. These are lovely and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Maikreations said...

I adore your sweet card - the image is super cute and I love all the different soft shades you have combined on your card! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at "Papercraft Challenges" Hope you had a lovely Sunday and will have an even nicer week! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Lisa said...

your card makes me looooong for spring Katrina, it's just gorgeous with those soft colours, the sweet Sentiment and the adorable critters. Thank you for playing along on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa xx

Renate said...

I melt completely when I see these sweet little creatures. So beautiful how you have built up the different layers.
Thank you for sharing this sweetheart at our challenge. I hope you are back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)