Wednesday 6 March 2024

Weird Birthday Fishes

Hello lovely peeps


For today's card I've used the fabulous 'Weird Fish' stamps by Funky Fossil.

I stamped the fish onto white super smooth paper first and cut them out, then stamped again onto patterned papers (from an old Vintaj CraftArtist digikit) and this time cutting them so the white teeth and eyes show through from below. 

For the waves I used some wavy dies as a 'ruler' and tore the paper against the edge of the die to get roughly the same shape. The sentiment is white embossed onto grey card.
 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

As You Like It Challenge Feminine or masculine and why - I find it more satisfying doing masculine cards as they are more of a challenge.
Funky Fossil Fur, feathers or fishes


Thanks for stopping by, 
Katrina x

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x

Sarah said...

Such a great card!!