Tuesday 28 May 2019

Retro Leaves

Hello lovely peeps


A completely different card from yesterday but still using the new Retro collection from Nick Roberts at Craftascope, which is today's One Day Special on Hochanda.

The collection contains a set of 8 completely fabulous dies called Retro Leaves which are now one of my all time favourite crafty items. You can get them individually here on the Hochanda site while the stock lasts (though I'm guessing this will be the first item to sell out).



This card was really simple to make. I used the three smaller dies to cut leaves from textured card stock in three complementary colours (plus off-white), then cut rectangular panels to match.

I made myself a little spacing template from paper to help lay them all out on an A5 card then just used Cosmic Shimmer glue to attach them all.

For the sentiment I embossed the 'space' stamp from the Retro Fever set with white embossing powder onto scraps of the coloured card and cut the letters out.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Pixie's Snippets Playground #353
Scrapping 4 Fun #141 masculine
Get Creative Challenges #80 Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is really lovely. Love Dawn x

Kelly Parker said...

Love your card, the colors are so fall! thank you for joining the challenge at Scrapping4funchallenge!

Caz said...

Lovely creation...Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun....And good luck..

Caz S4F DT

Di said...

Super card Katrina - it has a sort of 'Aztec' look - which I do love.

Sorry I'm a bit late commenting!

Hugs

Di xx

Fikreta said...

so lovely!

Caz said...

Lovely creation ... Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun .... And good luck ..

Caz S4F DT