Wednesday 1 May 2019

Odd Dog Party Time

Hello lovely peeps


For today's card I've used an Odd Dog image from the Lili of the Valley Etsy shop called Party Time.

I printed the image in the bottom right hand corner of some Simply The Best 200gsm card and coloured in with Copic markers:-
balloons BV31, BV02, BV13 and N0, N1
sky B000
wood E70, E71, E74
grass G40, G12
dog 1210, 1230 and 1270 (Graph'It markers)

For the border I used a black micron pen to doodle on some wavy lines and added a few stripes in places. I coloured the stripes with the same markers as the main picture.

The sentiment was stamped with a Sketchy Wishes stamp (from Lili of the Valley, retired) and black Memento ink.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
TIME OUT Challenges #134 playful
Alphabet Challenge C is for CAS
YNS Challenges  #112 CAS
SSS Work it wednesday Pet project
Copic UK Official FB Group  Anything Goes opt Avatar 

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

That's such a sweet, playful image, Katrina ... beautifully coloured ... and I love the fun, sketchy, ribbon-y border you doodled! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Anne said...

I really do like this cutie Katrina and as I said on Facebook earlier I don't think I've ever seen it used. You did a lovely job, the images suits this card perfectly
Anne x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely Katrina. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Joyce said...

What a fun image, and perfectly colored. I am smitten with your hand drawn border. It is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.